Thursday, March 8, 2012

All things Orange

I love orange. I love it more and more each time I look at it. I even painted my hall bathroom a color called "Orange You Happy" . If I wear orange near my face, I make sure it is more of a salmon or neon orange. Warm pumpkin washes out my skin tone. It makes me look nauseous and sad. However, I have been known to sport a hot orange purse, shoe, bracelet or toenails. Someone once told me that orange is the color of organization and since I am not the neatest nick on the block, perhaps it makes me feel like my world is in order. I have spent time thinking about why I love it so much. Let me count the ways.

  1. It is warm
  2. It is bright
  3. It makes me feel happy
  4. It is refreshing
  5. It speaks life to me
  6. My friend Kristin loves it and I trust her sense of style implicitly
I will be posting photos that contain orange., mainly because it will fun for me to have more orange stuff to look at. What is your favorite and why?
BTW-orange is very big this season. Yayyyyyy me.


All Things Orange

Orange Cabin


No comments:

Post a Comment