Sunday, March 4, 2012

Baby It's Cold Outside

I am thinking about gumbo today. It has been such a mild winter, I only wore my coat once. Today the high is going to be 70, which means it is around 50 this morning. That is a temperature that makes us Louisianians pull out the wool, fur, and suede we rarely get to wear.  Off to Sunday School now and I will be sporting my new  taupe suede over- the-knee boots I got on sale. Of course, the most important part of going to Sunday School is the fashion statement you can make. LOL. You can wear these boots folded down too. The folded down part is called a brim. Don't you think that is a cute description? They actually do look like little sombreros around my upper calves. BTW, Thing 2 approves of them, which  is a rare occurrence. Stay tuned for gumbo making. Forgive me for the photo quality. I don't have a fancy camera. I use my phone a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment