Saturday, March 10, 2012

Blurring Backgrounds

I just realized that my point and shoot camera has a feature that helps you blur backgrounds. This is what makes closeups look so professional. I was outside, it was lightly drizzling, so I decided to try this newly found  setting . Closest colorful subject? My freshly painted toenails. While I am quite happy with the the look of the photo itself, I am mortified at the quality of my self-pedicure. Yikes! Too much of a close-up for my toes.



This next subject is easier on the eyes. Azaleas are in bloom . Ain't these purty? I thought the rain gave them a special, dew-kissed appearance.
I have so much to learn and I would love a better camera. All in good time.
You know my motto. "Baby steps." Baby steps with a better looking pedicure. Ha!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Feel free to post your toes. Be sure to include the color.

    ReplyDelete