Monday, March 19, 2012

I Lied About the Alligators

Well, I told you that I don't have alligators in my back yard, but there are always sightings near by. They love to hang out in ponds and canals. Occasionally you will read about a gator capture in the city.  If you really want to cross gator viewing off of your bucket list , then come to swamp! I call it Whale watching for rednecks! Just a few miles down the road from me is an actual gator farm.  Go here to read all about Kliebert's Alligator Farm. On your visit you can see those famous reptiles up  close and personal.   Their gift shop carries a  wide variety of swamp items. Who doesn't need a alligator head,some turtle meat, or a t-shirt like this one, a must have for the little lady(or maybe the not so little lady)?


No comments:

Post a Comment